This exercise helps to heal the lungs and skin and to balance energy inside and outside of the body.
By moving your hands in and out and combining the breathing technique, you open blockages in the whole body, especially the lungs.
How to perform this exercise:
Begin with both hands over the lower Dantian position (navel area). For men, put your left hand in and right hand out: for women, right hand in and left hand out.
- There is a space between the body and the hands and between both hands. In this way you can keep the feeling of emptiness.
- Focus in your lower Dantian. Take three deep breaths.
- Then, as you inhale, move your hands open to the sides; exhale as you close your hands.
- Use your whole body to breath.
When you open your hands, try to feel the energy as it expands in the space between your hands. When you close your hands, try to feel the energy being compressed in the space between your hands. Your hands do not touch each other.
- Use your hands and body to feel the energy while you use the elbows to guide the action.
- While you inhale, visualize the pure universal energy flowing into your body from every part of the body and gathering in the lower Dantian.
- While you exhale, imagine any sickness or pain turning into air or smoke and shooting out from every part of the body to the end of the universe.
- Stay still and relaxed. Wear a smile on your face. Always keep your tongue against the roof of your mouth.