Energy Healing Instruction
Interactive Healing & Empowerment Presentations
Ideal for professional meetings, clubs, schools, hospitals, nonprofits and corporate wellness programs. Some venue/client examples: University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Fairview Hospital medical professionals, Normandale Community College, Northwestern Health Sciences University, University Women (AAUW), Corporate venues including Peace of Mind Early Childhood Education Center, Senior living apartments, Drop-in Wellness Centers, County mental health programs, Living at Home Network (Block Nurse Programs), animal sanctuaries, flight attendants, Twin Cities Pride, Spring Forest Qigong events including International Guild ReachOut volunteer healers, and other groups of volunteers.
- Interactive information sessions (30-90 minute sessions available) for people ages 9-109
- Guided healing movements and meditations for individuals and/or groups
Contact Rhonda to discuss the needs of your group.
Qigong Energy Healing Tutoring for Individuals
- Instruction of Qigong history, theory, healing movements and meditations
- Session duration, frequency, and location customized to suit you
Qigong Healing Workshops
- Qigong history, theory, healing movements and guided meditations.
- Internal Qigong for Health (and Self-empowerment)
- External Qigong for Healing (and Helping Others)
- Have Qi – will travel.
Instruction provided as needed for small and large groups at various venues in the Twin Cities Metro and surrounding areas. If you have a group that desires instruction, Wonder Horse can come to you! We have provided instruction by invitation, in Minnesota, Indiana, Canada and Spain. Where would you like your next class?