If you are interested in any of our services, or have questions, please contact Rhonda by email or phone.
- In Person Sessions
- By appointment in multiple locations in the Twin Cities Metro and surrounding areas.
- Schedule a free 15-minute consultation. Contact Rhonda
- Phone Sessions
- Healing phone appointments are done by appointment while client remains comfortably in their home
- Dedicated time spent clearing energy blockages to promote self healing.
- Session time is determined by Wonder Horse. No discussion is needed.
- Client states Name, Age, City and his/her top three priorities or concerns when arranging service.
- Empowering Conversations ~ healing energy included
- Assistance, support and language/intention fine-tuning.
- Aid and resources for healing journey process and progress
- Mentoring SFQ students and energy healers one-to-one
- Companion Animal Healing
- Energetic healing support for pets and working animals.
Special discounts for advance purchase of multiple sessions (No expiration date).
SFQ Level One & Two Workshops
- Instruction of Spring Forest Qigong history, theory, healing movements and meditations.
- Level One (for certificate)
- Level Two (for certificate)
- Have Qi, will travel. Provide instruction for small and large groups in the Twin Cities Metro with an ‘on demand’ basis at various venues. If you have a group that desires instruction, Wonder Horse can come to you! We have provided instruction in Minnesota, Indiana, and Canada by invitation. Where would you like your class?
Individual SFQ Tutoring
- Instruction of Spring Forest Qigong history, theory, healing movements and meditations
- Completion Certificate: Levels One and Two
Ideal for professional meetings, clubs, schools, hospitals, nonprofits and corporate wellness programs. Some examples: University of Minnesota School of Nursing, Fairview Hospital medical professionals, Normandale Community College, Northwestern Health Sciences University, University Women (AAUW), Corporate venues, Senior living apartments, Drop-in Wellness Centers, County mental health programs, Living at Home Network (Block Nurse Programs), animal sanctuaries, flight attendants, Twin Cities Pride, Spring Forest Qigong events including International Guild ReachOut volunteer healers, and other groups of volunteers.
- Interactive information sessions (30-90 minute sessions available) for people ages 9-109
- Guided healing movements and meditations for individuals and/or groups
Contact Rhonda to discuss the needs of your group.
Event Support Services
Wonder Horse plans, manages and hosts classes, workshops, retreats and events for companies, groups, individual and partnering instructors, ensuring the best experience for students and instructors. How can Wonder Horse help you today?
- Administrative support and Venue arrangements for your healing/energy/health related workshops or classes
- Comprehensive support for your workshop, conference or event
- For more information, please contact Rhonda
- Wonder Horse, LLC specializes in Twin Cities healing community volunteer coordination services for your nonprofit program(s) and/or event(s).
- Professional and effective volunteer recruitment and management
- For more information, please contact Rhonda.