Deepening Mastery Retreat Comments
What did you like best about the retreat?
- Everything held an equal part – a great balance
- The combination of diverse ways of earth mentoring, yoga, qigong, Ho’oponopono prayer. They all had a similar thread that ways helpful to opening and understanding how important practice is. I gravitated to earth mentoring my deep need to connect and knowing nature is who I am. All the disciplines are wonderful practice to help strengthen my connection…
- How the entire group of very different people combined to make something wonderful
- The goodbye was on a whole other level of love and emotion, I didn’t want to leave!
- The gazing into the eyes and sharing our love at the very end as part of the closing circle.
- I can’t pick one component. It was the integration, the synergy of all that was involved, which made it a wonderful experience for me.
What did you like best about Rhonda?
- Her excellent guidance of qigong (the best!) and suitable for beginners or experienced, her wonderful enthusiasm and authenticity, her healing.
- Love how she shows up, I always feel heard, and her presentation is interesting and helpful. She is warm and friendly.
- The state of friendliness and ease she brings to everything.
Her passion, honesty, wisdom and laugh.
- Her genuineness and loving heart and so very willing to share.
Her Open Heart and Loving energy. I truly loved her Qigong sessions and Ho’oponopono (sharing).